Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ultra-Wide Band, A Plain Explanation


My latest article, Ultra-Wide Band, A Plain Explanation, has been published by About.com.  About.com is a business office of the New York Times, NYT.  It is an honor to have NYT writing credits on my résumé.  I have been writing for them for 1 year now.  The engagement was the result of competing in an international open call.  Happy Anniversary to me.   Big thanks to Brian Carmody.  He has helped me a great deal.

Asset Management for Healthcare continues to attract readers since I launched its first blog post, How Much Did They Pay? on 5/07/2012.  There, I compared the value of the information in my book, Covering Your Assets by Exposing the Butt-Ugly Truth, to paying thousands of dollars from other sources.  Thank you to the readers who took that challenge.

Ultra-Wide Band, A Plain Explanation – reveals  Ultra-Wide Band for an audience unfamiliar with the technology.  Those with administrative experience and those with technical experience can enjoy the article.  With changes in federal regulations and policy, I do believe that we will be hearing more of Ultra-Wide Band uses in healthcare for both outside and inside applications.  



Good Fortune in 2013 and may Every Breath and Every Step take you closer to contentment.

Al Hardy




No comments:

Post a Comment