Saturday, June 23, 2012

Entrepreneurs in Asset Management


I am listening to Tan Dun’s The Eternal Vow, a song from the soundtrack of a movie I recommend, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.  How that relates to Asset Management...?  Tan Dun’s story inspires me to start something new, my series to spotlight entrepreneurs in the field of Asset Management.  This includes those entrepreneurs who provide products or services that asset managers may use.


The series will focus on small businesses, mostly.  Why?  Because I think there is an interesting story to tell, a moment to capture, a reason to understand the personality that drives a particular service or product.


Another part is inspiring readers by telling of others’ success.  I certainly need inspiration at times.  Not so much of the cliché, “If they can do it, so can I.”  Spontaneous creativity gets my attention.  Any idea brought to fruition in a way that helps people tends to draw me, whether that help is emotional or physical.


These articles are not an endorsement of the product, service or the person; rather, they relay an observation from one perspective.  So, don’t put your money on the table based on my observation.


The first blog post of the series will be in the area of safety and a method of protecting the physical structure of your assets and the people who work, live, or visit within those walls.
Covering Your Assets By Exposing The Butt-Ugly Truth
Includes great information on Capital Equipment, RTLS/RFID and EAM

No comments:

Post a Comment